Google Workspace Small and Medium Business
The boundaries between work and home life for SMBs are virtually nonexistent. SMB teams work together closely, feel a profound sense of ownership in their business, are eager to use technology to their advantage, value simplicity, embrace the cloud, and use web-based apps for universal accessibility. You can reach SMB decision-makers by promoting efficiency and scalability while positioning their core apps as easy-to-manage solutions to help them move their business forward faster.
Work together from anywhere/everywhere
- Giving approvals while out running errands, not being impacted by surprise weather events.
- Virtual team building – celebrations for events/milestones, publicly sharing kudos/thanks.
Running the day-to-day operations
- Personnel management (onboarding, reviews, etc.)
- Planning a promotion/sale event
Positioning the company for growth
- Long-term planning and goal tracking
- Financial projections
- Building a sales funnel
Working with outside vendors
- Contracts and agreements
- Onboarding/sharing input
- Collaborating in real-time
- Interoperability of file types
Keeping the team up-to-date and in the know
- Sharing new customer news, company updates, new hire introductions, health insurance, information, etc.
- Creating time to focus
- Spending more time with family (without missing anything)
- Delegating with full visibility