Texas DIR Cooperative Contract
Tempus Nova is pleased to announce that we were awarded a cooperative contract with the State of Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) for Google Branded Products and Services.
Contract Details & Quick Links:
- Tempus Nova TX DIR Contract # DIR-TSO-4225
- DIR Cooperative Contracts
- Current Price List
- Appendix C Pricing Index (Discount % off MSRP)
As a Google Cloud Premier Partner and GCP Premier Partner, Tempus Nova can now offer State of Texas Customers with Google Cloud products and services, as well as third party cloud solutions that augment the Google solution.
Google Branded Products:
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- G Suite Basic, Business & Enterprise
- Google Vault archiving, retention, and eDiscovery
- Message Encryption
- Google Maps APIs
- Chrome Enterprise
- Chrome Device Management (Chromebooks and Chromebox for Meetings)
- Google Drive Storage
Tempus Nova Services:
- G Suite Business Transformation Services
- G Suite Change Management & Training Services
- G Suite Deployment & Go Live Support Services
- G Suite Implementation Services
- GCP Application Configuration Services
- Google Chrome Support Services
- Google Maps Support Services
- Project Management Services
- Onsite & Remote Services
Third Party Cloud Solutions:
- Cloud Technology Solutions (CTS)
- Datto Backupify
- GAT by Baker Securities
Engaging with Tempus Nova to learn more about the Google branded products and services offered on our contract is easy. To obtain a quote or to place an order, simply send an email to email@example.com with the name/type of licenses you would like to purchase, amount of licenses, your domain name, and your physical mailing address. Please reference the Tempus Nova TX DIR contract (DIR-TSO-4225) so we can price your order accordingly.
For more information, please contact Tempus Nova at 877-379-7376 or firstname.lastname@example.org.