Novus™ is Tempus Nova’s proprietary framework for developing enterprise applications on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Novus helps develop complex applications that may not be suitable for Sites and G Suite Scripts. It simplifies development by abstracting many of the GCP components and services such as App Engine, Compute Engine, Cloud Storage, for example.
Components of Novus:
- Backend Server
- Frontend Client
- Tools: napp, novaExtract™, custom scripts
The backend server is the main component to Novus and is an enterprise document-oriented database that provides an expansive range of functionality that includes:
- An App Engine app developed in Java
- Documents represented in JSON format
- Full Text Search
- User and role based security
- Angular allows us to extend the syntax of HTML to express the application’s components more clearly.
- Angular was designed especially for CRUD applications.
- Customizable look and feel.