Life After Google Cloud Next ‘19
Google Cloud Next ’19 was a great few days in San Francisco networking, learning, and hearing the latest and greatest from Google keynote speakers. As a Google Cloud Premier Partner and a GCP Partner, the Tempus Nova team enjoyed the Partner Summit events, meeting new Google Partners and reconnecting with long time associates. With all the planning and excitement leading up to Google Cloud Next, we’ve managed to continue to generate the same motivation by messaging our customers on new announcements from Google. Check out a few key highlights from the event below:
- More than 31,000 total attendees
- 240 Sponsors
- More than 5,100 Google Cloud Partners
- More than 5,000 attendees took part in either Bootcamps, Hands on Labs, or Certifications
- Over 700K social impressions and 975 press articles
- 683K views and growing on Next OnAir
- More than 500 Sessions and 124 Google led demos
Tempus Nova Tip Time
Mark your calendars because we are pleased to announce our latest Google training endeavor, Tempus Nova Tip Time. We launched our weekly webinar series on Tuesday, May 7, that quickly explores the areas of Google Chrome and G Suite.
These 15 minute sessions will be lead by our Google certified trainer, Gary Wegner, who will give additional insight and tips on how to take full advantage of your G Suite and Chrome accounts.
- Tuesday, May 21st at 2pm MT – Reminders & Tasks
- Tuesday, May 28th at 2pm MT – Admin Console Updates
- Tuesday, June 4th at 2pm MT – Chrome Enterprise
- Tuesday, June 11th at 2pm MT – Team Drive Sharing
- Tuesday, June 18th at 2pm MT – ZixCorp
- Tuesday, June 25th at 2pm MT – Priority Page/Workspaces in Drive
Click here to register for all upcoming webinars.
Welcome to the Team
We are pleased to announce that we have expanded the Tempus Nova team. I’d like to formally introduce you to our newest team members.
Sofie Leidolf – Marketing & Demand Generation Manager
Lily Hahn – Order Management Specialist
Please reach out to Paul Bahl at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions on how Tempus Nova can support your organization.