What It Does
Our administratively run migration tool, novaMigrate Server-Side, is unparalleled in its data fidelity and migration speeds. Our unique architecture allows for a Lotus Notes based tool that can easily be run and administered by your existing Lotus Notes Administrators, but is fully multi-threaded and can push up data for hundreds of users at the same time, on the same server. The flexibility, integrity, and functionality of novaMigrate makes this tool invaluable for customers wanting to migrate their Lotus Notes email, calendar, contacts, mail-in databases, discussion databases, groups, document libraries, team rooms, and custom applications to Google Apps. The result to enterprises is millions of dollars in savings versus having to redevelop those applications.
Features of novaMigrate include:
- Migrates Lotus Notes Document Libraries, Team Rooms, and Custom Notes Applications to Google Drive
- Increased security, with full OAuth 2.0 support
- Performs full migrations, date range migrations, and delta migrations
- Provides migration statistic reports
- No duplication of docs/files when multiple migrations of the same library are performed
- Ability to customize migrations by selecting/removing documents based on size and field
- Automated conversion of Notes fields to Google Drive folders, with hierarchies maintained
- Enhanced migration speed and data fidelity
How It Works
For a detailed description on how novaMigrate Server-Side works, check out the novaMigrate Server-Side v.7.4 Guide for Administrators.
Minimum purchase of 250 licenses required.