Tempus Nova offers different post deployment support programs tailored to meet your organization’s specific needs. Tempus Nova’s Business Transformation Team provides an expert level of consultancy, guidance and customer service to extend your organization’s existing technology investment in G Suite. Our team ensures Customer Success by increasing user adoption and providing access to cutting edge technology to improve business processes on Google’s innovative platform.
Continuous Innovation (CI) Program
The goal of our CI Program is to provide expert guidance and service after your organization has successfully transitioned to G Suite. Our post deployment services focus on the specific needs of your environment. The goals of our CI program are to:
- Deliver Enhanced Support services in the weeks beyond deployment.
- Provide Strategic Consultancy in the form of operational advice and change management assistance for a successful adoption of G Suite.
- Send Proactive Communications about G Suite changes that impact your users.
- Provide videos that address Product Updates & New Features.
- Evaluate, identify and provide direction for specific Feature Enhancements that will improve the way users complete day to day tasks.
Customer Success Services (CSS)
The CSS program is Google sponsored, and partner delivered. CSS provides proactive support, consultative services and communications via product updates and in-person events. CSS also provides access to Google Enterprise Connect (GEC), a Google Group designed for product discussions and Q&A. To deliver Google Enterprise’s high-caliber services offering, Tempus Nova must be a G Suite Premier Reseller that has met criteria specified by Google for delivering a consistently high standard of support and advisory services for G Suite.
The CSS program is designed as a value add for customers that would like the option of ongoing advisory services following a deployment. Finally, CSS offers enhanced 24/7 technical support targeted to the customer’s business needs and prioritizes responses to support issues.
“The CSS offering will enable Tempus Nova to strengthen our relationship with our customers, deliver ongoing consultative services long after deployment, and provide visibility into our customer’s broader technology needs.” — Didi Dellanno, President/CEO, Tempus Nova, Inc.