Tempus Nova’s proprietary framework for developing enterprise applications on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Novus™ is used to develop complex applications that may not be suitable for Sites and Google Apps Script. It simplifies development by abstracting many of the GCP components and services (i.e., App Engine, Compute Engine, Cloud Storage, etc.).
Components of Novus™ include:
- Backend Server
- Frontend Client
- Tools: napp, novaExtract™, custom scripts
The backend server is the main component to Novus™ and is an enterprise document-oriented database that runs on top of the GCP and provides the following functionality:
- An App Engine app developed in Java
- Similar to Apache CouchDB
- Documents represented in JSON format
- Full Text Search
- Cron Jobs
- User and role based security
- Read, Update, and Post Update events
- Incremental backups to Cloud Storage
- Angular is a framework for dynamic web applications. It lets us extend the syntax of HTML to express the application’s components clearly and succinctly.
- Angular was designed especially for CRUD applications.
- Look and feel can be customized to the customer’s needs.
- Two HTML, CSS, and JS frameworks available:
- Angular Material