flare G Suite for Education
Tempus Nova’s training department has 40 years of combined technical training experience, with more than five years of experience in G Suite training for a variety of organizations in the public and private sectors.
Several members of the Tempus Nova training department were educators and have backgrounds and degrees directly related to education, including master’s degrees in Education Technology and Curriculum Development. These specialized backgrounds, combined with Tempus Nova’s extensive knowledge of the G Suite platform, have given the Tempus Nova Training Department the expertise to develop a comprehensive set of professional development training courses.
Why G Suite for Education?
G Suite for Education is a great solution for educators, students and staff. No matter the size of your school or budget, Google provides state of the art tools to engage students anywhere, anytime on any type of device. Benefits include:
- Secure – SSAE 16 Type II audited. Your data is private and secure with 99.9% uptime and best in class disaster recovery at no charge.
- Open – Extensive APIs and support of open industry standards lets G Suite easily integrate with existing IT systems.
- Free – G Suite is free (and free of advertising) for students, faculty, and staff at qualifying educational institutions.
- Familiar – Gmail’s integrated videoconferencing is what your students and staff already use and love.
- Collaborative – Get real-time collaboration across operating systems without attachments, expensive client software, or burdensome IT management.
Director of Business Transformation, Training & Change Management
Jennifer Calderone is the Director of BT, a training and communications specialist, and brings over 15 years of experience in both Business and Education. Ms. Calderone oversees the training team and delivers change management in support of Tempus Nova’s G Suite projects. Her experience includes working as a certified teacher with degrees in Education Technology and Curriculum Development. Ms. Calderone has been key to the development of Tempus Nova’s BT and Knowledge Management departments. In this role, she is responsible for developing customized training and change management plans and manages a team of Google Certified Trainers and knowledge management resources. She has developed an extensive collection of training courses offered in Instructor Led Training and/or Virtual Led Training formats and are customizable to meet our customer’s needs.
The growth of Chromebooks in the EDU sector has been prolific. This low-cost solution allows administrators to maintain a high level of security and control over the devices that are being used by the students.
Please contact us for more information on Chromebooks or any other devices (CfM, Digital Signage, Chromeboxes) or device licenses. Learn more about Chromebooks here.