Which G Suite solution is right for Your Company?
G Suite Basic
Tempus Nova has a proven track record as an industry leader in deploying G Suite to large enterprises. As a Google Cloud Premier Partner, Tempus Nova works with Google to establish industry best practices for migrating customers from all legacy email platforms to G Suite.
Being a leader in the G Suite Partner Community, Tempus Nova is an esteemed member of Google’s Partner Advisory Board and has set the standard that other partners are measured by. We have led the way in bringing G Suite to several industry verticals as the “firsts”, including:
- First Large Retailer
- First Large Financial Institution to GAFB
- First, Second and Third State Government
- First, Second and Third Federal Government Agency
- First Payment Processing Organization
- First Insurance Organization
There are several benefits to using G Suite Basic, including:
- Security First – G Suite includes dozens of critical security features specifically designed to keep your data safe, secure, and in your control.
- Stay Connected from Anywhere – You will have access to your email, calendar, documents, and sites as well as have the ability to work securely, no matter where you are in the world and what device you are on.
- Work Together More Efficiently – G Suite helps you and your team work faster and smarter by making it easy for everyone from employees, partners, vendors, or anyone else involved on a project collaborate effortlessly across teams, companies, and locations.
- Complete Tasks Swiftly – G Suite helps streamline everyday tasks like invoicing, budgeting, scheduling, and more.
- Invisible and Reliable IT – Your employees will always have access to the latest software, including the newest features and security updates. You do not need to buy or maintain servers and everything can be managed from a single interface.
- Go Green – Moving to G Suite helps reduce both your company’s overall expenses and its environmental impact.
G Suite for Education
G Suite for Education is a great solution for educators, students and staff. No matter the size of your school or budget, Google provides state of the art tools to engage students anywhere, anytime on any type of device. Benefits include:
- Secure – SSAE 16 Type II audited. Your data is private and secure with 99.9% uptime and best in class disaster recovery at no charge.
- Open – Extensive APIs and support of open industry standards lets G Suite easily integrate with existing IT systems.
- Free – G Suite is free (and free of advertising) for students, faculty, and staff at qualifying educational institutions.
- Familiar – Gmail’s integrated videoconferencing is what your students and staff already use and love.
- Collaborative – Get real-time collaboration across operating systems without attachments, expensive client software, or burdensome IT management.
G Suite Business
G Suite Business is the new premium version of G Suite. In addition to current features and functionality available in G Suite Basic, it includes the following:
- Unlimited storage and larger files sizes — Google Drive for Work will include UNLIMITED storage for all your users and support single uploads of up to 5 TB
- Additional reporting tools — a new Drive Audit page in the Reports section of the Admin Console contains detailed Drive audit data
- New auditing features — the Reports API will include a new API that has additional event coverage and more powerful filtering on various attributes
- More granular admin controls — you can now set Drive sync client, offline, Apps, and Add-on rules at the Organizational Unit (OU) level
- eDiscovery – Google Vault now includes content stored on Google Drive
G Suite Enterprise
G Suite Enterprise is Google’s premium enterprise G Suite solution that offers enterprises with advanced controls and capabilities, including visibility to protecting sensitive assets. Benefits include:
- Enterprise grade Hangout Meetings for up to 50 participants with options for both video and dial-in access, as well as the ability to record meetings and save to Drive.
- Enhanced data control with Data Loss Prevention (DLP) for Google Drive, DLP for Gmail, and S/MIME for Gmail.
- More powerful access control for administrators with security key enforcement.
- Additional analytics and insights by connecting BigQuery with Gmail.
- Includes eDiscovery & Compliance with Google Vault.