In Colorado, fall is a special time with the Aspens starting to change colors and the cool breeze coming off the mountains. As 2017 Q3 comes to a close, Tempus Nova has begun preparing for a strong close to our 2017 year.
We are pleased to welcome two new Tempus Nova team members:
- Toni McCuskey is supporting the Accounting and Order Management team and has been a huge asset in facilitating Google orders, sales and accounting functions. She recently moved to the Denver area from South Carolina and enjoys cooking, puzzles, and traveling the world.
- Ian Connor is the newest Developer to Tempus Nova and will be supporting the app dev team with Google Cloud Platform development projects. He enjoys reading, hiking, and video games.
Tempus Nova has also recently moved into new office space in the Denver Tech Center. Our new space features a conference training center, and we are already planning events to welcome existing and new customers to visit us and learn more about Google Cloud solutions.
So what’s new with Google Cloud?
- Export data from Google Vault into PST format – Now, Vault Administrators can save time by producing and importing data easier with the ability to export Gmail, Google Groups, and on-the-record Hangouts and chat data in PST format.
- The Google Jamboard continues to impress – Tempus Nova has seen an uptick in Google Jamboard sales, and the features and functionality continue to impress our Customers. Google’s whiteboard in the cloud is bringing teams real time collaboration with a new level of creativity.
- Take advantage of Google’s EA Promotion – Customers that are currently operating on an Enterprise Agreement (EA), can still utilize G Suite for free for the duration of their existing EA. Additionally, if qualified, Customers can receive deployment credits of up to $25 per user that is applied towards their implementation of the G Suite solution, including migration, training, and change management services.
To learn more about Tempus Nova and / or Google Cloud solutions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.